Tuesday, January 15, 2013

News from Entertainment: Why Deepika Padukone turned down Salman Khan

News from Entertainment
Latest news updates from HindustanTimes.com for HomePage-Entertainment. For more updates hop on to HindustanTimes.com.
Why Deepika Padukone turned down Salman Khan
Jan 15th 2013, 05:28

At 27, actor Deepika Padukone looks back and confesses that she may not have made all the right choices. After five years in the film industry, she says, "It feels as if it were yesterday! It was so unnerving and unclear when I first came into the industry. I was a 21-year-old in a new city, living all by myself, and I got into in an industry where I didn't know a soul."



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive